I’ve done swatches and reviews of all of my Urban Decay Naked palettes. Now it’s time for a round of swatches of my Sleek palettes. The first one is Bad Girl. It’s my favorite of all of my Sleek palettes.
The palette has a mixture of matte, satin, shimmer and metallic shades. All of them are really pigmented and can stain the skin, so remember to use a primer. There is a fair bit of fall out because they are so pigmented. But that is to be expected. All the shades were smooth and easy to apply.
Here are the swatches:
- Innocence – frosty white shimmer
- Gullible – champagne shimmer
- Blade – metallic mid grey
- Gun Metal – metallic gun metal grey
- Underground – satin black, almost leather look
- Noir – matte black
- Intoxicated -metallic dark olive green shimmer
- Envy – metallic smoked dark green shimmer
- Obnoxious – indigo in the pan, but swatches cobalt blue with slight satin finish
- Abyss – dark blue with slight satin finish
- Twilight – dark purple shimmer
- Rebel – matte plum
This is my favorite out of the 5 Sleek palettes I own. All of the shades are beautiful and perfect for a sultry dark smoky eye. The darker shades can also be used as an eyeliner if you apply them with a wet brush.
The only downside is the packaging. Unfortunately it’s very hard to open. I’ve ruined many manicures by opening this palette. A few of my Sleek palettes have this problem, I don’t know if I have just been unlucky or if it is a general problem.
But overall I think it’s well worth the price, you get 12 shades at a very affordable price. I would still recommend this gorgeous palette!
Which one is your favorite Sleek palette?