I am going to Barcelona with my fiancé in August and for that occasion I have design my own private Barcelona palette with MakeupGeek eyeshadows.
I was going to buy the eyeshadows and the small black Z palette today on BeautyBay, but it seems like they had a sale yesterday (just my luck) and everything from MakeupGeek is sold out except a very dark contouring shade.
So I was unable to get my hands on the eyeshadows. I’m so gutted! So, therefore this palette is a photoshop version of a I had wished would be my very own Barcelona palette.
Usually I would give you swatches and a brief description at this point, but I can’t for obvious reasons, but the swatches are available on the MakeupGeek website. I will link each shade below:
1. Shimma Shimma – Metallic Champagne
2. Barcelona Beach – Medium sand shade with a matte finish
3. Corrupt – Intense matte black with a very subtle sparkle
4. Bleached Blonde – Shimmery Pale Gold
5. Goddess – Metallic pale copper
6. Mocha – Deep matte brown
7. Poolside – Bright shimmery teal with specks of gold
8. Peacock – Matte deep teal blue
9. Houdini – Deep emerald teal green with a foiled finish
This was going to be my first dive into MakeupGeek eyeshadows, so I’m extra sad that they are all sold out. I really hope they will restock soon.
If you like my palette and decide to give it a go yourself, please let me know, I’d love to see it.
If you have tried MakeupGeek eyeshadows please let me know what you think. And if you know where to find them in the EU (online) please let me know as well. And let me know what you think of my Barcelona palette. That’s all, I think…